Hmm so just for the sake of getting used to blogging,i took this tag from http://harini.me and trying to attempt it.
1. How did you get one of your scars?
Surprisingly i DONT have any scars.
2. How did you celebrate your last birthday? dint celebrate AT ALL.
3. How are you feeling at this moment? i am feeling bored and as im fasting right now so m feeling lazy at the same time too.
4. How did your night go last night?
Absolutely great,visited my dadi’s place,was invited for ifter. Met all the cousins and aunts and uncles.
5. How did you do in high school? I passed with flying colors.
6. How did you get the shirt you’re wearing? A gift from my cousin.
7. How often do you see your best friend(s)? Very often.
8. How much money did you spend last month? 4k.
9. How old do you want to be when you get married? Iwas 23 when i got married.
10. How old will you be at your next birthday? I dont look forwrd to my birthdays,they generally are sad for me for no particular reason.
1. Your mothers name? Nur Jehan
2. What did you do last weekend? Mostly stayed home and visited a cousin for dinner.
3. What is the most important part of your life? Family and Friends. And also love and happiness.
4. What would you rather be doing? lying in bed and trying to take a nap.
5. What did you last cry over? i felt guilty coz i talked to my mom in a loud or a bit rude tone.
6. What always makes you feel better when you’re upset? Talking to any of my best friends.
7. What’s the most important thing you look for in a significant other? Has to be Honest and Decent.
8. What are you worried about? Nothing Alhum do lillah.
9. What did you have for breakfast? Had kebab paratha for sehri,
1. Have you ever liked someone who had a girlfriend/boyfriend? None.
2. Have you ever had your heartbroken? No… I ve never been to hell:)
3. Have you ever been out of the country? Yes.
4. Have you ever done something outrageously dumb? Ofcourse!!!
5. Have you ever been back stabbed by a friend? Yes.
6. Have you ever had sex on the beach? NO
7. Have you ever dated someone younger than you? NO
8. Have you ever read an entire book in one day? NO
1. Who was the last person you saw? MIL.
2. Who was the last person you texted? Hubby Dear.
3. Who was the last person you hung out with? Hubby Dear.
4. Who was the last person to call you? Ufone Help;)
5. Who did you last hug? Mum.
6. Who is the last person who texted you? Hubby Dear.
7. Who was the last person you said “I love you” to? Hubby Dear.
1. Where does your best friend(s) live? A place in karachi city where i wish to have my own house one day.
2. Where did you last go? Dadi’s place.
3. Where did you last hang out? Pizza hutt.
4. Where do you go to school? Karachi.
5. Where is your favorite place to be?
6. Where did you sleep last night? On my bed.
1. Do you think anyone likes you? Ya
2. Do you ever wish you were someone else? Not really,i am happy with the way im.
3. Do you know the muffin man? No.
4. Does the future scare you? NO.
5. Do your parents know about your blog? NO.
1. Why are you best friends with your best friend? coz they are an essential part of my life,i cant breath with out them.
2. Why did you get into Blogging? Jus wanted to see how it works and secondly i found an outlet to write the TALES LESS TOLD.
3. Why did your parents give you the name you have? dont know,rather my dadi named me.
4. Why are you doing this survey? IJus to pass my time.
1. If you could have one super power what would it be? To get invisible when ever i want to.
2. If you could go back in time and change one thing, would you? No coz everything went so perfect Alhum do lillah and it was all in my favor toh i wont like to change ant thing at all.
3. If you were stranded on a deserted island and could bring 1 thing, what would you bring? My best Friend or food may be.
1. Would you ever get back together with any of your ex’s if they asked you? Nvere.Gone is gone for me.
2. Would you ever shave your head to save someone you love? Yes..everything is fair in love and war.
One last question:
1. Are you happy with your life right now? Very Very much Alhum do lillah.